Its Hump Day Sugas! Lets have a little fun, these people clearly forgot their common sense, and a dictionary.
The following is a collection of “actual excuse notes from parents
(including spelling)” from the Office of Educational Assessment at
the University of Washington. No commentary needed.
* Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.
* Dear School: Please ekscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31,32, and also 33.
* Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating.
* Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip.
* John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.
* Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hurt in the growing part.
* Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.
* Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.
* Please excuse Tommy for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea and his boots leak.
* Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.
* Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father’s fault.
* Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday, we thought it was Sunday.
* Sally won’t be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her funeral.
* My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent a weekend with the Marines.
* Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and could not breed well.
* Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed with gramps.
* Gloria was absent yesterday as she was having a gangover.
* Maryann was absent December 11-16, because she had a fever, sore throat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever and sore throat, her brother had a low grade fever and ached all over. I wasn’t the best either, sore throat and fever. There must be something going around, her father even got hot last night.
SMH, dictionaries people, get one!Follow @4gotcommonsense
“Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father’s fault”
Ah, my ex-wife is writing notes again.
*Tisk tisk tisk* get that paper from her.