Okay Sugas, someone actually asked me for this, because apparently you needed some help.
10) she keeps walking by– no chick needs to stretch their legs that much
9) She keeps looking at you/your way- unless you’re somewhere sketchy or extremely exciting nothing around you (specifically) is that fascinating
8) She singles you out- once shes gotten you alone, you’re all hers
7) Pays YOU a compliment– means she noticed you, paid attention to various details, females don’t do this for sport. Kinda like guys…
6) Initiating conversation- getting shot down can go both ways so for a female to start a conversation means there is definite interest, just don’t say anything dumb.
5) Laughing at your jokes– either you’re actually funny and humor is always a plus or you’re not and she likes you enough to see past the corny and laughs. Take it and run
4) A million questions, if you aren’t doing so well keeping up a conversation she will just start randomly asking stuff to keep the conversation going. Puh-Leeze be more than a pretty face, know how to hold a conversation
3) She calls you a player/says “you got all the h*oes” or ask about a girlfriend- this is more digging for info but for whatever reason this ass backwards psychology works, she’s just trying to figure out the team and if you’ll put her on the roster.
2) Sexal jokes- yes girls talk & think about sex, if she’s comfortable to make X-Rated remarks she’s letting you know there is an opportunity to not end up in the FriendZone.
1) She touches you– doesn’t really matter where or how ( I mean lets be real, do you care?)
There ya go fellas, now pay attention.Follow @4gotcommonsense